Skinny Cheesecake Swirl Brownies are a decadent treat that won’t ruin your waistline but will satisfy every chocolate lover’s sweet tooth.
February is here and Valentine’s Day is this week, and to me that means bring on the chocolate!
Let’s be honest here. Chocolate is hands down the best part of Valentine’s Day. What girl doesn’t love a good chocolatey dessert?
In my house, chocolate obsession is not limited to me, but extends to my hubs. Anytime there is anything chocolate related in the house, my hubs and I will inevitably fight over the last one. Fight might be too weak of a word. It gets violent.
Isn’t true love great?
These skinny cheesecake swirl brownies are definitely good cause to put my fight face on for the last brownie. Not only are they a fudgy, decadent brownie swirled with creamy cheesecake, but they are 100 percent figure friendly. There is no added sugar, no flour (making these brownies gluten free) and full of healthy protein and good for you fat.
But don’t worry- these taste as good as their not skinny counterparts. If you are lucky in love and have someone to fight to the death with over that last brownie, these will definitely cause an all out brawl. And hey, if you’re still single- more for you without going through the hoopla of a fight!
Skinny Cheesecake Swirl Brownies
For the brownie layer:
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup of cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup of honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of coconut oil, melted
For the cheesecake layer:
- 1 4/5 cups of fat free ricotta cheese (1 small container)
- ½ cup of honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
How to Make:
- Spray a 11×7 baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or grease it thoroughly with coconut oil.
- Combine the ingredients for the brownies and beat together with an electric mixer until the ingredients are combined and smooth. Pour into the prepared baking dish and set aside.
- In a new bowl, combine the ingredients for the cheesecake and beat together with clean beaters on the electric mixer. Pour onto the brownie layer. Swirl the layers together with a fork.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes or until the middle of the brownies spring back when touched. Let cool and enjoy. Store in the fridge and enjoy for up to 4 days.
Like this recipe? Other chocolatey delights you may like: